Sunday, 29 June 2014

Get To Know Me




After coming across this on Odds and Sodz's blog and being a new blogger I thought I'd give this a go! :)


1. What is your name?
Millie

2. How old are you?
21 but I look about 15!

3. What is your ethnic origin?
British

4. Whats your favourite drink?
At the minute it's the Vita Coco Lemonade  
So yummy and it helps that coconut water is good for you too!

5. Favourite song at the moment?
It changes literally every day! But at the minute I'm really into John Legend- All of Me- perhaps because it's played everywhere at the minute and got into my head!.

6. What is your favourite book?
This is a hard one as I haven't read in years! I used to adore reading and with uni and one thing and another I never get the chance to get round to it anymore BUT I have started reading again this week. I'm reading a book called The Shadow Wife by Diane Chamberlain and so far, so good!

7. Favourite animal?
Cat's by far! If it wasn't for Mr P I would be a crazy cat lady! In fact, I think I will still be a crazy cat lady!

8. Favourite perfume?
Taylor Swift- Wonderstruck

9. Have you ever been out of the county?
Yes but the only holiday I remember is when I went on tour with cheerleading in my first year of university to Spain. I have also been to Zimbabwe, Mauritius and Lankawe (Think that's how it's spelt?!) but seeing as I was under the age of eight for all of those holidays my memory of them is hazy at best! I would love to go to Paris and America!

10. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister.

11. Whats your favourite store?
Boots and Superdrug at the minute! 

12. Favorite restaurant?
Frankie and Benny's. Mr P and I go quite regularly- there is one round the corner from us. Going to be strange when we move and there isn't an F&B's a throw stone away lol!

13. Favourite Youtubers?
Zoella and Jenna Marbles have to be my favourite :) . Especially Zoella, I can really relate to her with the anxiety and panic attacks she suffers from and I think she's amazing and inspirational for sharing all that!

14. Favourite movie?
The Notebook and Dear John- typical soppy girl!

15. Favourite TV show?
How I met your mother and one born every minute are the only TV shows I really watch!

16. What phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy 5

17. How tall are you?
5'3 I think!

18. How many pets do you have?
My parents have two cats and I personally have two hamsters! Cats will follow once we are settled in the new house though lol!

19. What do you like to do over the weekends?
I like to chill out with Mr P as he's working all week!

20. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
OMG do not get me started on this! It's straight but it flicks out at the ends! Just be straight or curly dammit lol! 

21. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
A combination really :) depending on how much money I have at the time.

22. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I'm usually a casual dress or leggings kind of girl- very very rarely wear jeans! I've probably worn them once in the past year lol! So I'd say same style really.

23. How long does it take you to put on makeup?
Around half an hour to 45 minutes depending on the occasion.

24. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face.

25. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I usually just buy it when I need it unless I get tempted with something that looks pretty! Recently I've been getting tempted to buy new makeup because of reading about it on a blog- I think blogging will leave me skint lol!

26. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Don't get me started on this- Blog post to come on the nightmare I've just had with semi permanent lashes. Never again! Glue on strip lashes I wear for special occassions though definitely!

27. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Depends- if I'm home alone all day I like to give my skin a break!

28. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
Depends on how I feel really!

29. How many high-end products do you have?
I have a couple but not many since being a student!

30. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If it's just a normal day I just decide in the morning. Special occasions I'l decide ages in advance!

31. How often do you change your handbag?
Every few months because I usually wreck them- probably because I cram so much stuff in it gets super heavy and the handles snap!

32. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Oh goodness, I don't usually go to sleep until about 4am. I wake up at 8ish when Mr P gets up for work and then depending on what I have to do I snooze till about 10 or have to drag myself up too, extremely tired!

33. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday!

34. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yeah.

35. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes! 

36. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted a blog to reflect my journey of planning for my wedding and getting married so decided the name 'Becoming Mrs P' was simple and fits perfectly!

37. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Just my phone camera- I can't afford a proper camera right now but I will get one in future"

38. What is your favourite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Drugstore- Rimmel and high end- Estee Lauder.

39. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Waking up Mr P who has been napping for the last THREE HOURS lol basically all afternoon and then making tea, nom!


Millie

x



No comments:

Post a Comment