Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Trying Skinny Sprinkles




A friend who has lost weight recently has recommended me Skinny Sprinkles. 

Skinny Sprinkles is basically a strawberry powder mix that you drink thirty minutes before meals and it is supposed to curb your appetite and make you feel more full; therefore making you eat less at your meal.

With a friends wedding coming up where I'm going to be a bridesmaid I thought it was definitely worth giving these a try. Today was my first day and they did seem to work, whether this is psychological or not we shall see but they do seem pretty good! :)

One thing I did notice is that they contain 150mg caffeine in the 3 powder sticks you have a day, which I totally didn't realise before I bought them. So I've decided I'm only going to take one a day before my main meal as even though that doesn't sound much, I am sensitive to caffeine! (Gives me the shakes, sickness and makes my panic attacks go through the roof.)

Hopefully they will work for me just the same!

Full review on them to come some point in the future!

Has anyone used skinny sprinkles before? How did they work for you? Is anyone trying to lose weight for a wedding and what did they do? Leave a comment in the box below! :)

Millie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment