Thursday, 17 July 2014

Aussie Beach Mate Comp Win!!


I won this lovely Aussie beach mate hamper from the lovelys at Superdrugloves on Instagram :)




I was so super excited to win this as I love Aussie products! In it came three full size products of the Aussie Beach Mate range and three travel sizes. As well as that came a super cute bracelet, an ornamental mini deck chair and a bluetooth speaker!! I know right!? With the addition of a "Great Escapes" book it really does make me want to just be sat on a beach somewhere!!

Even better, it came with a lovely glass cork bottle and in a lovely wooden box- this is perfect as I have envisioned my new bathroom to have yellow wooden boxes filled with either loo rolls or little boxes of toiletry supplies with little glass jars on the shelf containing cotton buds etc! Off I go to paint this box yellow...!

Millie

X

6 comments:

  1. Ah well done.
    Such a good win
    xx
    http://adrugstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so chuffed with it :)

      Delete
  2. Ah your prize is awesome you lucky thing! Glad you got to enjoy it and use the box it came with haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it was a lovely prize!!

      Delete
  3. Great prize!

    Amy | www.TheWanderlustEntries.com

    ReplyDelete