Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Lovelettuce LUSH Facemask


About a year ago now I was browsing through LUSH when one of the store assistants introduced me to their range of fresh facemasks. Coming in an array of different types, each face mask promises you something different.











I was drawn to the Love Lettuce mask because of it's amazing lavender scent. Lush use essential oils in order to create that amazing smell that stays fresh and lavender is one of my favourite. When I spoke to the store assistant about the array spots that have developed on my face as I've got into my 20's (I missed out on all that in my teens and seem to be suffering now!) she recommended this mask to me as the natural anti-bacterial properties of the lavender help to banish spots and to prevent any from popping up.

The mask itself is deeply exfoliating and once it's rinsed off your face is left super soft and smooth! Your advised to leave on for 15-20 minutes but I can easily leave it on a lot longer and the scent is so relaxing. As with all the lush facemasks it is rather chunky and there is a lot in the tub so you can really go wild! I always use a really thick layer on my face so I feel it is doing it's job properly. 

Although one thing it does do is dry out my skin a little so be sure to moisturise after use and I wouldn't recommend this if you have particularly dry skin. 

Another note is that they do have to be kept in the fridge and they have a use by date as they are fresh! You can usually ignore this up to a few days after before they begin to go off!

This is definitely my favourite mask and beats the packet masks you can buy elsewhere by far! At £6.25 it is a little pricey but it is SO worth it for an occasional treat!

Have you tried the LUSH fresh masks? What did you think of them?

Comment below!

Millie

x

2 comments:

  1. I may have to try these at some point! Sad they go out of date but I suppose that means they really are all natural and fresh! I will do a review of my good things Manuka Honey mask very soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should try them- I adore them! It is annoying they go out of date but your right at lest it proves they are fresh!
      Oooh I'm looking forward to that :D

      Delete